SCS provide this service using modern technologies for cleaning internal supply and return ductwork systems. We cover all areas of heating & ventilation servicing and maintenance. Each package is tailored to each client’s needs, and is completed to an impeccable standard, by our professionally trained engineers.
We are able to examine, clean and service, as well as recommend every aspect associated with ventilation which includes air handling units, kitchen canopies, extract fans, ducted systems heat reclaim, smoking room extract and air filtration systems.
We are fully qualified to service as well as maintain all sorts of heating systems to accommodate our customer’s particular needs. No matter if it’s a boiler plant, warm air heating or possibly part of a packaged system; we can provide a complete service.
No matter what your requirement, we can undertake all servicing activity for just about any type of HVAC installation.
- We typically respond quickly, whether or not it’s a breakdown of a specific component or perhaps full system failure.
- We work under strict Health & Safety guidelines consequently we are very proud of our health and safety record.
- We also undertake commissioning of refrigeration plant not to mention our engineers are registered for safe manhandling of refrigerants.
- Replacement of existing fatigued equipment by means of new energy efficient systems, providing better performance and shorter pay back periods.
- Complete cleaning of systems, air flow balancing, filtration changing, etc.
- Safe disposal of recovered refrigerants.
- Full decommissioning of air conditioning systems.
Full spectrum of maintenance agreements, from inspection right through to all-inclusive plans. Which include call-out, all the parts, consumables and labour charges – structured in order to suit our customers’ requirements.
Scheduled preventative routine maintenance programmes.
Reactive repairs and maintenance.
24 Hour Emergency Services
We provide a nationwide emergency service, 365 days per year, 24 hours a day.
Our super-fast response means there is minimal plant downtime.