SCS have a wealth of experience over a number of years in the design, supply and installation of electric trace heating systems.
SCS are a company that specialises in work within Hazardous Area Environments which requires highly trained and motivated engineers with a close attention to detail to deliver these Projects on time and within budget with a highly commended zero-defect policy.
To compliment the electric trace heating systems installation teams SCS can also offer the full turnkey package from the supply and installation of a Trace Heating Control Panels configured to meet with our Clients requirements to the field power and control cabling through to the supply and installation of the Thermal Insulation and Cladding package in accordance with our Clients specifications.
On the completion of any given installation SCS would fully test, ATEX Inspect where required and fully commission the system to the satisfaction of our Client. A full documentation pack would be presented on Completion of the commission works which would be complete with test documentation, Inspection documentation, material certificates, marked up “as built” drawings and any recommended spares lists.
The services that SCS Electrical offer relating to Trace Heating Installations are as follows.
- Trace Heating Design.
- Trace Heating Installation.
- Trace Heating Field Power and Control Wiring.
- Annual maintenance support of the system on completion.
- Annual maintenance support of existing systems.
- Fault finding and repair service
- Self Regulating Trace Heating tapes suitable for frost protection to Process Temperature Control applications.
- Mineral Insulated Trace Heating elements suitable for frost protection to Process Temperature Control applications.
- Trace Heating Systems are offered to suit packaged skid mounted modular units, pharmaceutical, food processing, Bulk/Tank Storage facilities, Petrochemical, Distilling, Brewing, Pulp and Paper and Refinery applications.
- Supply and installation of Trace Heating Control Panels and systems to cover all applications throughout all types of industry.
- The supply and installation of thermal insulation and protective cladding to meet with the criteria required within the heat loss or maintained Process temperature calculations.