SCS Group’s Industrial Cleaning Division can rely on over 40 years’ experience in serving the UK Industry. SCS offer a free, no obligation quotation.
We exercise the appropriate Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
All our technicians are fully trained in the latest technology developments, Health & Safety rules and regulations.
The division undertakes a variety of works which include:
In depth cleaning and maintenance, includes:
- Painting of industrial units and tanks
- High level cleaning – interior and exterior, bottling plants and granaries etc.
- Oil and sludge deep cleaning – degreasing, review and maintain area.
- Roof and gutter maintenance
- Fire and flood restoration
- Drain maintenance – blockages and jet cleaning.
- Building and property maintenance
- Painting and decorating
- Graffiti and paint removal
- Chewing gum removal
- Air duct / Ventilation system cleaning
- Kitchen canopy deep cleaning and maintenance.
- Grease trap clean
- High pressure water jetting.
- Specialist trauma cleans
Specialist High Level Cleaning:
- Railways internal / External
- Factories, distilleries, warehouses etc.
- Schools and Gymnasiums and assembly halls.
- Bottling Plants
We also specialise in dust removal to 0.5 of a micron, using high filtration vacuums. There can be health benefits for people with allergies such as asthma and hay fever, as this fine dust can be a potential trigger.
All SCS technicians will be supplied with the appropriate personal protection equipment i.e. disposable Tyvek suits, face respirators, hard hats with chin strap, safety glasses, safety footwear, industrial gloves and full body harnesses when working above 2 metres.
When cleaning any excrement or bodily fluids we neutralise the problem, remove and dispose of any hazardous waste, disinfect the area in order to remove any bacteria and then sanitise.
When SCS technicians undertake any works you will find all of our staff dressed in full easily identified SCS uniforms and the appropriate personal protection equipment at all times. SCS will use environmentally friendly solutions and sprays when completing any type of deep cleaning works.
SCS always aim to recycle and dispose of any hazardous materials safely, through an approved SEPA site in order to reduce our carbon footprint.
To ensure that there is no disruption to any business or inconvenience to any members of the public. SCS technicians are flexible and able to work at a time convenient to the client.